Conference Dates: TBD
Description: Telework Summit is about empowering and equipping advocates of telework to take the next steps. These advocates understand the importance of telework and, in most cases, have witnessed the benefits it provides to employees and employers alike. They are telework buyers and policy influencers in organizations spanning all industries and sizes.
The Telework Summit will combine familiar topics and sessions with new opportunities for attendees to:
• Network with colleagues from a variety of professional disciplines
• Share best-practices across telework programs
• Discuss learning experiences and local perspectives
• Hear from renowned guest speakers on telework related topics
• Learn about new products and services from an expanded set of exhibitors
• Respond to current business environments and trends
• Take away functional tools to get started or optimize a telework model.
Planning of the Telework Summit 2010 program agenda is underway
Attachments: Exhibitor and Attendee Prospectus coming soon.
Contact: Josh Billington at 317.229.6860 x 7753
• Connected Nation