Event Cancellation by Telework Advocacy
- Telework Advocacy reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If TA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Attendee
- The deadline to receive a full refund for Telework Summit registration is 10/1/12.
- The deadline to receive a half refund for Telework Summit registration is 10/15/12.
- Cancellations received after the stated half refund deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone or email.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.